SUNDAY SCHOOL – WHAT FOR?
What if there were a proven child’s program that could:
- Increase the average life expectancy of your children by 8 years
- Reduce your child’s use and risk from alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Dramatically reduce the risk of suicide
- Help them rebound from depression 70% faster
- Dramatically reduce their risk for committing a crime
- Improve their attitude at school and increase their school participation
- Reduce their risk for rebelliousness
- Reduce the likelihood that they would binge drink in college
- Improve their odds for a very happy life
- Provide them with a life-long moral compass
- Provide children with a caring extended family
- Get them to wear their seat belts more often
- Improve the odds that they will lead an active church life as an adult (From research by Neil MacQueen)
….And it is supported by research from Duke University, Indiana University, The University of Michigan, The Center for Disease Control, Barna Research Group, Gallup, Pew, and the National Institute for Healthcare Research, and several national surveys.
THIS CHILD’S PROGRAM IS CALLED
“ACTIVE CHURCH SCHOOL PARTICIPATION”
WE INVITE YOU TO BRING YOUR CHILD TO SUNDAY SCHOOL
& JOIN US FOR WORSHIP EACH WEEK.
WORSHIP AND SUNDAY SCHOOL IS AT 10AM.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- AGE TARGETED TEACHING: Where else can your child get Biblical instruction that’s focused toward their developmental abilities?
- FRIENDS: Your child will build positive friendships with their peers in church school.
- IT’S FUN: Church School teachers teach the Bible in ways that are relevant and fun.
- SEND THE RIGHT MESSAGE: Making Church School a priority shows your kids that God’s Word really does matter.
- GREAT BEGINNINGS: Begin each week in church as a family recharged and filled with God’s message for the week.
- FAMILY TRADITION: Make Sunday a Fun-Day! Start a ritual every Sunday going to Church and then have a ritual meal together such as going out to brunch with grandparents.